- 7:30 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month
- View Meeting Calendar and Subscribe to Notifications
- View the Conservation Commission Meeting Schedule (PDF)
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Membership of the Commission consists of 5 regular and 3 alternate members appointed by the Board of Selectmen. All appointments, except those made to fill an unexpired term, are for 3 years, and expire in June. Any resident interested in volunteering their time as a member of the Conservation Commission is encouraged to contact the Town Administrator.
The Commission deals primarily with issues such as wetland and aquifer protection and the review of subdivision plans for compliance. Persons interested in meeting with the Commission should contact the Conservation Secretary at 603-432-3806.
Jim FinnMemberTerm Expires: May 31, 2019
Wayne MorrisChairmanTerm Expires: May 31, 2020
Dave CurtoVice-ChairTerm Expires: May 31, 2019
Lisa FerrisiMemberTerm Expires: May 31, 2019
Pam SkinnerMemberTerm Expires: May 31, 2020
Martin FinnAlternate MemberTerm Expires: May 31, 2020
Brian McFarlandAlternateTerm Expires: May 31, 2019
Kara FeldbergAlternate MemberTerm Expires: May 31, 2021
- By-Laws Management of Campbell Farm Area, Adopted by Town Meeting March 8, 2016 (PDF)
- By-Laws Management of Deer Leap Natural Area Adopted by Selectmen May 1998 (PDF)
- By-Laws Management of Fosters Pond Adopted by Selectmen, May 1988 (PDF)
- By-Laws Management of McIlvaine Town Forest, Adopted at Town Meeting March 18, 2017 (PDF)
- By-Laws Management of Moeckel Pond, Adopted at Town Meeting, March 2015 (PDF)
- By-Laws Management of Route 28 Town Forest, Adopted at Town Meeting, March 2015 (PDF)
- Conservation Commission by-Laws Adopted September 10, 2015 (PDF)