How do I contact animal control?

The Town of Windham employs a Community Service Officer (CSO) who is responsible for animal control services. This is a full-time position that functions as part of the Police Department. The CSO can be reached through the Police Department Communications Center at 603-434-5577. Wild animal complaints can be directed to U.S.D.A Wildlife Services at 603-223-6832 or by contacting the NH Fish and Game Department dispatch line, Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm, at 603-271-3361.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Police Department do fingerprinting for children?
2. Does the Police Department offer any self-defense courses?
3. Do I need to register my firearms?
4. How far away from my house do I need to be in order to shoot my guns?
5. Does the Windham Police Department do vacation patrol checks?
6. How long does it take to get a report after either an incident, accident, or arrest has taken place?
7. Do I need a Pistol Permit / License?
8. How do I contact animal control?
9. I have an alarm installed in my home. Do I need to notify the Police Department?
10. When is the Police Department Open?