Is municipal water and/or sewer available in Windham?

No. All properties in Windham are on private septic systems. With the exception of some limited areas in Town on community wells serviced by Pennichuck Waterworks (Phone: 882-5191), all are also on private wells.

Show All Answers

1. Do the Selectmen have office hours and, if not, how do I contact them with my question or concern?
2. Is municipal water and/or sewer available in Windham?
3. How will I know when the Town Offices are closed?
4. Is hunting allowed on Town Conservation/Forest Land?
5. Is there municipal trash pickup in Windham?
6. When will I receive my tax bill? What period of time does my tax bill cover?
7. Can I reserve the Town Common for my wedding?
8. Where do we vote in Windham, and what hours are the polls open?
9. How do I get a pass for the Town Beach?
10. I want to have a yard sale. Do I need a permit? What types of activities do require a permit from the Town?
11. My High School student needs to do some community service. Can the Town help?
12. Who do I contact to rent the Town Hall meeting room?
13. How long is the paved walking area at Griffin Park?
14. I need a passport. Can I get the paperwork from the Town?
15. I attended / graduated from Castle Junior College, which has since closed. Can the Town help me obtain my transcripts?