There are three ways to register to vote in Windham:
1) You may register at the Town Clerk’s during regular business hours up to 6-10 days before the election. Be on the look out for the Supervisor of the Checklist meetings for exact dates and times.
2) You may register with the Supervisors of the Checklist during one of their posted sessions.
3) You may register at the polls the day of the election.
- Identity (driver’s license or passport)
- In order to register to vote, you must be 18 at the time of the next election
- Proof of citizenship (such as a birth certificate/passport), naturalized citizens must present their naturalization papers
- Proof of residency (i.e driver’s license or vehicle registration)