Do I have to come to Windham Town Hall to register my car?

Not always. Residents have 3 options for renewing their vehicle registrations:

1) Register online via the E-Reg website.

2) By mail utilizing the renewal notice you received from our office. Return the notice with 1 check made payable to Town of Windham, along with a self-addressed stamped business envelope, and we will mail your updated registration back to you.

3) Coming in to the office during normal business hours.

All new motor vehicle registrations must be started in person at the Town Clerk’s office, by the owners listed on the title or current registration.  We can process any necessary title paperwork and hand you your new plates and registration. Please note that some registrations (i.e. veteran plates and temporary plates) must be completed with the State of New Hampshire.

Show All Answers

1. Do you issue beach stickers?
2. Can you tell me what we paid for motor vehicle registration costs for our income tax?
3. Do you accept credit and debit cards?
4. Do you host an Annual Rabies Clinic?
5. Can I process a vehicle registration for someone else?
6. Do you close for lunch?
7. When is the Town Clerks Office Open?
8. Can I get an estimate on my renewal or new registration?
9. Do you offer Notary Services?
10. How often do I need to register my dog?
11. Do I have to come to Windham Town Hall to register my car?
12. How soon before my wedding should I obtain a marriage license, do we need a blood test, and are there any other requirements?
13. I just had a baby. What do I need to do in order to obtain a birth certificate?
14. How do I register to vote?