- View Meeting Calendar and Subscribe to Notifications
- View the 2018 Planning Board Meeting and Submission Deadline Schedule
Agendas & Minutes
- View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Planning Board Archive of Minutes 1998-2013,2015-16
- (2014 Minutes are in the process of being added to Archive)
Paul GosselinVice Chair
Kristi St. LaurentMember
Joel DesiletsBOS Ex-Officio Member Alt
Membership of the Board is comprised of 6 elected regular members, and 4 alternate members appointed by the Planning Board. Also participating is a member of the Board of Selectmen, appointed annually, who is empowered with regular voting abilities. For information about the Planning Board, their Rules of Procedure can be found by viewing the Planning Board Rules of Procedure (PDF).
The candidacy filing period for regular positions takes place in January, and is subject to a deadline. For more information on how to register your candidacy for an elected board or commission in Windham, please Email the Town Clerk.
The Planning Board deals primarily with Site Plan and Subdivision reviews for adherence to local and state requirements. Persons interested in meeting with the Board should contact the Planning Director at 603-432-3806. Any correspondence should be directed to:
3 North Lowell Road
Windham, NH, 03087