Joint Loss Management Committee
- Next meeting is November 6, 2017 at 9 am at the Bartley House, 4 N Lowell Rd Windham.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Pat Robertson, Fire Department (FIre Union); Chairman
- Cheryl Haas, Recreation Department (Non-Union); Secretary
- Dennis Senibaldi, Transfer Station (Management); Vice Chair
- Nicole Bottai, Town Clerk Dept (Management)
- Jennifer Simmons, Board of Selectmen Liaison
- Chris Van Hirtum; Police Department (Police Union)
- Jennifer Zins, Assessing (Municipal Union)
- Vacant (Management)
As part of the New Hampshire Department of Labor Rules, a Joint Loss Management Committee (JLMC) is intended to bring labor and management together as a collaborative team to promote health and safety practices that protects their workforce.
The Town of Windham's JLMC has designed this website as a public outreach source for individuals who need information on topics related to health and safety. We invite individuals to access the topic links and hope they educate, inform, or refresh training. The JLMC asks for employee and public input and encourages participation. For more information, please call Cheryl Haas at 603-432-7732 or Email Cheryl Haas.
Suggestions, Concerns, or Ideas
View and complete the Joint Loss Management Committee Health and Safety Survey (PDF) if at any time you have any suggestions, concerns, or ideas and would like to fill one out again. We will be working on training's in 2017 such as CPR/AED, safety in the workplace, and more. Please note that there is a difference between Maintenance requests and JLMC concerns. Please speak with your Department Head, or the Chairman of this Committee if you are unsure which it is. We look forward to a safe 2017!